VALUE FOR MONEY
- This Smartbidet product includes 3 varying nozzle positions. One position will largely benefit female users and another will accommodate the needs of male users.
- The nozzle it comes with is self-cleaning and can be retracted if need be. This self-cleaning feature is a welcome benefit since it means the wand will rinse itself clean after every use, and each time you use it it will be hygienic.
- This product has a low-power energy-saving mode which tones down the functions of the seat whenever it is not used so it makes for an economical choice.
- No remote control
- 30 second water streaming is not enough for some users
The electronic bidet seat is a popular fixture in places like Europe, but it has yet to gain more steam in the US. One great way to learn more about bidet seats is to read reviews of them.
Check out this review of the SmartBidet SB-2000 Electric Bidet for Elongated Toilets and see if this item will suit your restroom.
Features of SmartBidet SB-2000 Electric Bidet
- Multi-wash functions with oscillation features
- Self-cleaning nozzle
- Great for masculine and feminine hygiene
- Controllable water pressure with 5 settings
- Adjustable water temperature (3 levels)
- The nozzle can be adjusted in 5 ways
- Includes warm air dryer with 5 adjustment levels
- Heated seat with 3 settings
- On and off sensor which activates bidet when user seats on it
- Comes with an energy-saving mode
- Soft closing lid and seat
- Easy, simple installation
Every option on the nozzle comes with oscillation functions and this gives users a nice and refreshing backward and forward spraying motion.
The unit comes with 3 settings for the water temperature so it can be adjusted for the comfort of every user. Lots of high-end models give off a steady stream of warm water, but this bidet seat will only release a flow of warm water for up to 30 seconds. This is usually sufficient for plenty of situations.
The bidet seat includes a heated seat as well that has 3 settings so users can avoid sitting on a cold toilet seat in the morning or during the winter. This feature can be switched off in the summer or warmer seasons so you can save on power expenses.
To speed up drying, the bidet seat is equipped with a 5-speed air dryer. This makes the whole unit a very eco-friendly product because it completely gets rid of the need to use toilet paper.
It is a practical product that will not only help you save the environment, it will also help you save on toilet paper costs, which can get pretty expensive.
When combined with a water-refresh phase which begins as soon as the user takes a seat on the throne, users will be guaranteed of a completely clean and effective clean each time. This is still a regular toilet fixture, so it will still require cleaning and maintenance every now and then.
This model includes a safety sensor which senses when individuals are sitting on it so it can start to operate. This guarantees that the bidet seat will not overheat. It will also help guarantee that young children will not fiddle and play with the seat and make a mess that you might have to deal with later.
It also comes with a soft-close lid and seat so you won’t have to deal with slamming toilet seats. The control panel fastened to the right side of the bidet seat is a good size and has user-friendly buttons which come with color coding.
Installing the unit is a cinch to do and will only take a few minutes max. All users need to do is fasten the unit to the toilet, link the hose to the water inlet pipe and start plugging it.
The bidet seat has an A-type 2-pin plug which can be used in many countries including the US, Canada, and Japan. It also requires a 120V, 60Hz power source to work.
Another great thing about this product is that its white alpine seat is made from scratch-resistant, durable plastic that is a snap to clean. Lastly, it is backed by a regular 1-year warranty and it is designed to be used on almost any toilet with an elongated style.
Check out this review of the SmartBidet SB-1000 Electric Bidet for Elongated Toilets and see if this item will suit your restroom
One setback of this product is that it does not have a remote control. Furthermore, its 30-second water streaming might not be enough for some users.
The SmartBidet SB-2000 Electric Bidet for Elongated Toilets is a great choice for people who want a basic, no-frills bidet seat.
This is a nice option for individuals who have never used a bidet toilet seat before since it is easy to assemble, made from sturdy materials and has enough features that will make cleaning yourself easier, more hygienic, and convenient.
Check out this – BioBidet Bliss BB2000 Elongated Beige Bidet Review and see which item will suit your restroom.
It comes with warm air drying and even a heated seat. As long as you position the unit in an elongated toilet seat, you will not have any problems using this item.