It goes without saying that our home becomes the reflection of ourselves, based on how we maintain it and take care of it. However, the bathroom or the toilet seems to be neglected most of the time.
So what stands out when someone enters your bathroom? It is the shower head, the faucets, the towel rails or the toilet seat? I will stop you there and say, you should preferably go for the perfect toilet seat or rather the best elongated toilet seat.
Having the entire bathroom remodeled will be very costly, of course. So on this post, we will talk about the best elongated toilet seats available in the market today.
To give you options of what products to check out and make things easy for you, read on the comparison of the three products below.
Hibbent Non Electric Toilet Bidet Seat with Dual Nozzle Sprayer – Fit Elongated Toilet(OB106)
ALPHA JX Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat, White, Endless Warm Water, Rear and Front Wash, LED Light,Quiet Operation, Easy Wireless Remote Control, Low Profile Sittable Lid, 3 Year Warranty
Brondell Swash 1400 Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat in Elongated White with Dual Stainless-Steel Nozzles and Nanotechnology Nozzle Sterilization| Endless Warm Water | Warm Air Dryer | Nightlight
What Are the Best Elongated Toilet Seats in the Market Today?
In this post, we will discuss the product features, pros, and cons to help you decide in choosing the perfect elongated toilet seat for you.
1. Hibbent Elongated OB106 (Non-Electric with Dual Nozzle Sprayer)
This elongated toilet seat comes with a bidet spray and is non-electric for safety purposes. It has a dual nozzle sprayer design for bidet and rear washing, and the flush volume can be adjusted too.
- Non-electric for safety purposes
- Self-cleaning nozzle
- dual nozzles sprayer for bidets and rear washing
- Adjustable flush lever
- Adjustable flush volume
- Bubble water washing provided
- One-key button for easy disassembly
- Soft close and silent
- Upper or down mounted lock
- Hygienic and antibacterial toilet bidet seats
What’s to like about the Hibbent Elongated OB106 (Non-Electric with Dual Nozzle Sprayer)
This sprayer is amazingly safe as it is non-electric. Flush lever can also be adjusted to control wash.
What’s not to like about the Hibbent Elongated OB106 (Non-Electric with Dual Nozzle Sprayer)
The issue with this sprayer is that the water temperature cannot be adjusted and it has no heated seat.
- checkSafe because it is non-electric
- checkRear washing and bidet sprayer work separately
- checkFlush lever can be adjusted to control wash
- checkFlush volume is adjustable
- checkAvailable bubble water washing
- checkCan be installed by anyone
- Water temperature cannot be adjusted
- No heated seat
- No nightlight
- No remote control
2. ALPHA JX Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat
The Alpha JX bidet toilet seat is made around a tankless, energy-efficient water heating system. The instant heater provides on demand, endless warm water with minimal to zero startup lag.
The bubbles are combined into the wash stream by an air pump during the wash to give a soothing feeling. It uses less water, about 40%, compared to bidets that are tank types, and it is designed to be quiet—no pump noises or loud motor.
- Comes with a rear wash
- Comes with a frontal feminine wash
- Comes with a wall mount and a remote control that is wireless
- Has a warm air dryer with an adjustable temperature
- Has a heated seat that comes with an adjustable temperature
- Comes with a seat sensor
- The nozzle position is adjustable
- Has an adjustable water temperature
- The spray pressure is adjustable
- Comes with an LED Nightlight
- Has power saving modes
- The wash nozzle is made of aluminum with nano silver coating
- Comes with a nozzle that automatically cleans itself
What’s to like about the ALPHA JX Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat
It has an air dryer that is warm and comes with an adjustable temperature and also has a night light.
What’s not to like about the ALPHA JX Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat
The only issue with this unit is that it is electric powered.
- checkHas high-quality bidet seat with unlimited supply of warm water
- checkIt has a sufficiently heated seat that comes with an adjustable temperature
- checkIt has an LED nightlight
- checkIt has power saving modes
- checkIt has a seat sensor
- checkIt has a wireless remote control
3. Brondell Swash 1400 Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
This product is a high-quality toilet seat with double stainless-steel nozzle sterilization that utilizes nanotechnology to stay germ-free. It has a single-touch automatic mode and programmable user settings to deliver the best hygienic restroom experience at the slightest touch of one button.
It also has a replaceable deodorizer, a cool illuminating blue nightlight, aerated spray wash, nozzle oscillation, and unlimited warm water heating system. Its sleek shape makes for the top-notch toilet fit, and it also comes with hidden pockets to make sure that the water hose and electrical cord stay hidden.
- Comes with dual stainless steel nozzles
- Has rear and front wash
- A water heating system that has ceramic core
- Has nozzle oscillation
- Has nozzle sterilization
- Has seven different nozzle positions
- Comes with an aerated spray wash
- Includes a replaceable deodorizer
- Adjustable water temperature and pressure
- Has an adjustable spray
- Has a subtle-close lid
- Has a fast-release seat
- Comes with a heated seat
- Includes warm air dryer
- Has a nightlight
What’s to like about the Brondell Swash 1400 Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
This unit comes with a remote control which docks magnetically into its holder with adjustable water temprature and pressure.
What’s not to like about the Brondell Swash 1400 Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
The issue with this unit is that being electric and moreover, it has no power saving modes.
- checkIt has rear and front wash
- checkDeodorizer is replaceable
- checkWater temperature is adjustable
- checkWater pressure is adjustable
- checkWater spray is adjustable
- checkIt has a gentle-close lid
- checkIt has a quick-release seat that is heated
- checkIt has a warm air dryer
- checkIt has a nightlight
- No power saving modes
The Hibbent Elongated OB106 is a non-electric elongated toilet seat that comes with a bidet spray. It boasts a dual nozzle sprayer design for bidet and rear washing purposes, and the flush volume can be adjusted too.
The Alpha JX is programmed with a unique easy-wash button which activates a full-pressure rear wash that comes with nozzle oscillation. The key is well-suited for those who want the best clean possible without the need to adjust many settings.
It is also accessible and easy to use with its wash and dry button. Additionally, it also has power saving modes and uses 40% less water compared to tank type bidets.
The Brondell Swash has a programmable user setting which makes almost everything automatic and adjustable. The nozzles are sterilized using silver nanoparticles, thus creating an on-demand wash that rinses and sterilizes the nozzles clean.
This seat is also helpful to those with mobility issues since it has an adjustable warm air dryer that eliminates the use of a toilet paper. It can even eliminate bathroom odors at a touch of a button with its replaceable deodorizer.
These three products are indeed among the best elongated toilet seats in the market today. Each has advantages that will be beneficial depending on your need.
If you want an uncomplicated and safe toilet seat with antibacterial features and delivers a hygienic experience, your choice is the Hibbent Elongated OB106 Non-Electric Toilet Bidet Seat. It comes with a dual nozzle sprayer for front and rear washing, and it has a silent, soft close seat with cover. Its flush volume can be adjusted too.
If you want a more advanced and luxurious option, you can choose between Alpha JX Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat and the Brondell Swash 1400 Bidet Toilet Seat. They are both operated by a remote control and have adjustable water temperature and pressure. They both come with heated seats and nightlights too.
Furthermore, we’d like to reiterate that choosing the best elongated toilet seat, or any other product for that matter, depends on your preferences and needs. What is best for others might not be the best for you, and vice versa.
It is wise to always consider essential factors such as budget and purpose, before you go ahead and make a purchase, otherwise, you might be making wasteful purchases after another, which may eventually result to disaster.